1929 $20 Type 2 - Front
Get Value Now
|Type||National Bank Note|
|Seal Varieties||One: Small Brown|
|Signature Varieties||1. Jones - Woods|
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. Type 1 , Charter number appears twice in heavy black numerals on the face of the note
2. Type 2 , charter number appears four times , the two additional appearances are printed in brown ink alongside the serial numbers
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $20 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $20 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $20 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $20 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $20 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.