Get Value Now
1929 $20 Type 1 - Front
1929 $20 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#4172 First National Bank of Salida, Colorado|
|Year Chartered||1889, 236 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||The City of Salida is a Statutory City that is the county seat and most populous city of Chaffee County, Colorado, United States. The population was 5,236 at the 2010 census. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Salida, Colorado - Commercial National Bank
2. Salida, Colorado - Merchants National Bank
3. Salida, California - First National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $20 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $20 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $20 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $20 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $20 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Issued in sheets of 6 Note (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P192)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.