Get Value Now
1929 $5 Type 1 - Front
1929 $5 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#11553 Broad Street National Bank of Red Bank, New Jersey|
|Year Chartered||1919, 288 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Red Bank is a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey, incorporated in 1908 and located on the Navesink River, the area's original transportation route to the ocean and other ports. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough had a population of 12,206, reflecting an increase of 362 from the 11,844 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,208 from the 10,636 counted in the 1990 Census. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Red Bank, New Jersey - First National Bank
2. Red Bank, New Jersey - Second National Bank
3. Red Bank, New Jersey - Navesink National Bank
4. Red Bank, New Jersey - National Bank and Co.
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $5 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $5 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $5 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $5 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $5 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1928D $5 Federal Reserve Note
7. 1934 $5 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Issued in sheets of 6 Note (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P191)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.