Get Value Now
1929 $5 Type 1 - Front
1929 $5 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#11542 Planters National Bank of Hughes, Arkansas|
|Year Chartered||1919, 288 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Hughes is a city in St. Francis County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 1,441 at the 2010 census, a decline from 1,867 in 2000. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.2 square miles, of which 2.2 square miles is land and 0.04 square miles is water. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Hughesville, Pennsylvania - First National Bank
2. Hughes Springs, Texas - First National Bank
3. Hughesville, Pennsylvania - Grange National Bank of Lycoming Co.
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $5 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $5 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $5 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $5 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $5 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1928D $5 Federal Reserve Note
7. 1934 $5 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Check your note's serial number. Serial #1 notes are valuable, even on common charters. Serial numbers 2-4 are also desirable in some cases.|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.