Get Value Now
1929 $100 Type 1 - Front
1929 $100 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#14176 First National Bank of Waynesboro, Mississippi|
|Year Chartered||1934, 397 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Waynesboro is a city in Wayne County, Mississippi, United States. The population was 5,043 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Wayne County. Waynesboro is located at 31°40?26?N 88°38?37?W? / ?31.67389°N 88.64361°W, just east of the Chickasawhay River. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - First National Bank
2. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - People's National Bank
3. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - Citizens' National Bank
4. Waynesboro, Virginia - First National Bank
5. Waynesboro, Georgia - First National Bank
6. Waynesboro, Virginia - Waynesboro National Bank
7. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - First National Bank
8. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - Waynesboro National Bank and Trust Co.
9. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - First National Bank and Trust Co.
10. Waynesboro, Mississippi - First National Bank
|Seal Varieties||One: Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $100 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $100 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $100 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1934 $100 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1934A $100 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934B $100 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Check your note's serial number. Serial #1 notes are valuable, even on common charters. Serial numbers 2-4 are also desirable in some cases.|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.