Get Value Now
1929 $10 Type 1 - Front
1929 $10 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#13763 First National Bank of Paintsville, Kentucky|
|Year Chartered||1933, 266 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Paintsville is a home rule-class city along Paint Creek in Johnson County, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the seat of its county. The population was 3,459 during the 2010 U.S. Census. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Paintsville, Kentucky - Paintsville National Bank
2. Paintsville, Kentucky - Citizens National Bank
3. Paintsville, Kentucky - Second National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $10 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $10 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $10 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $10 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $10 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $10 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Portrait of Hamilton. Note appearance similar to 1929 Federal Reserve Bank Notes.|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.