Get Value Now
1929 $100 Type 1 - Front
1929 $100 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#2422 Allen National Bank of Fairhaven, Vermont|
|Year Chartered||1879, 40 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Fair Haven is a town in Rutland County, Vermont, United States. The population was 2,734 at the 2010 census. Within the town is located the census-designated place of Fair Haven. The town is noted for its late 19th century residential and commercial architecture. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Fairhaven, Massachusetts - National Bank of Fairhaven
2. Fairhaven, Washington - Fairhaven National Bank
3. Fairhaven, Washington - Citizens' National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $100 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $100 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $100 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1934 $100 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1934A $100 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934B $100 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Issued in sheets of 6 Note (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P193)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.