Get Value Now
1929 $10 Type 1 - Front
1929 $10 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#14316 First National Bank of Camden, Ohio|
|Year Chartered||1934, 397 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Camden is a village in Preble County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,046 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Dayton Metropolitan Statistical Area. Camden is also home to the Black Walnut Festival. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||13 banks with similar city. First 12 below:|
1. Camden, New Jersey - First National Bank
2. Camden, New Jersey - National State Bank
3. Camden, Maine - Camden National Bank
4. Camden, New Jersey - Camden National Bank
5. Camden, Arkansas - Camden National Bank
6. Camden, Maine - Megunticook National Bank
7. Camden, Alabama - Camden National Bank
8. Camden, Ohio - First National Bank
9. Camden, Tennessee - First National Bank
10. Camden, South Carolina - First National Bank
11. Camden, New Jersey - American National Bank
12. Camden, New Jersey - Third National Bank and Trust Co.
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $10 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $10 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $10 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $10 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $10 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $10 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Check your note's serial number. Serial #1 notes are valuable, even on common charters. Serial numbers 2-4 are also desirable in some cases.|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.