Get Value Now
1929 $10 Type 1 - Front
1929 $10 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#3314 National Bank of Battle Creek of Battle Creek, Michigan|
|Year Chartered||1885, 146 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Battle Creek is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan, in northwest Calhoun County, at the confluence of the Kalamazoo and Battle Creek rivers. It is the principal city of the Battle Creek, Michigan Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses all of Calhoun County. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 52,347, while the MSA's population was 136,146. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Battle Creek, Michigan - First National Bank
2. Battle Creek, Michigan - Merchants National Bank
3. Battle Creek, Michigan - Central National Bank
4. Battle Creek, Michigan - Old National Bank
5. Battle Creek, Michigan - City National Bank
6. Battle Creek, Michigan - Central National Bank?
7. Battle Creek, Michigan - Security National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $10 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $10 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $10 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $10 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $10 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $10 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Type 1 issued from May July 1929 - May 1933. Type 2 from May 1933 - 1935 (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P 191)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.