Get Value Now
|Seal Varieties||One: Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Colby - Spinner|
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. Eagle over flag to left - Act of March 3, 1863 - Ornate Gold Back
2. Head of Lincoln - Countersigned/Dated 1870 or 1871 by hand
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1863 $500 Compound Interest Treasury Note
2. 1864 $500 Compound Interest Treasury Note
3. 1861 $500 Interest Bearing Note
4. 1863 $500 Interest Bearing Note
5. 1864 $500 Interest Bearing Note
6. 1865 $500 Interest Bearing Note
|Other Info||1. First Issue.|
2. Second Issue.
|Example Rarity||Eagle over flag to left|
Act of March 3, 1863
Ornate Gold Back, signatures Colby - Spinner with Red seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.