Get Value Now
|Type||Interest Bearing Note|
|Seal Varieties||Small Red with spikes|
|Signature Varieties||1. Chittenden - Spinner|
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. Act of March 3, 1863 - 5% for 1 year - The Ship New Ironsides
2. Act of March 3, 1863 - 5% for 2 years - Liberty and Eagle
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1861 $500 Interest Bearing Note
2. 1864 $500 Interest Bearing Note
3. 1865 $500 Interest Bearing Note
4. 1863 $500 Compound Interest Treasury Note
5. 1864 $500 Compound Interest Treasury Note
6. 1863 $500 Gold Certificate
|Other Info||1. Percent interest inscribed on front. May have coupons attached.|
|Example Rarity||Act of March 3, 1863|
5% for 2 years
Liberty and Eagle, signatures Chittenden - Spinner with Small Red with spikes seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.