Submit Note Now
|Type||Legal Tender Note - United States Note|
|Seal Varieties||One: Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Chittenden - Spinner|
|Varieties||3 Varieties: |
1. New Series 1 Top Right - National Bank Note Co. Top Border - Type 2 Seal - Second Obligation Reverse - With Green Patent Date Top Left
2. New Series 2 Top Right - National & American Bank Note Co. Top Border - Type 2 Seal - Second Obligation Reverse - With Green Patent Date April 28,1863 Top Left
3. New Series 1-2 Top Right - National & American Bank Note Co. Top Border - Type 2 Seal - Second Obligation Reverse - With Green Patent Date 30 June 1857 Top Left
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1862 $50 Legal Tender
2. 1869 $50 Legal Tender
3. 1864 $50 Compound Interest Treasury Note
4. 1861 $50 Interest Bearing Note
5. 1863 $50 Interest Bearing Note
6. 1864 $50 Interest Bearing Note
|Other Info||1. High quality image required. Some counterfeits exist.|
|Example Rarity||New Series 1 Top Right|
National Bank Note Co. Top Border
Type 2 Seal
Second Obligation Reverse
With Green Patent Date Top Left, signatures Chittenden - Spinner with Red seal.
Comment: Extreme rarity, a show-stopping note. Can appraise on request. 4
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.