Get Value Now
1929 $20 Type 1 - Front
1929 $20 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#7899 First National Bank of Waynesboro, Georgia|
|Year Chartered||1905, 486 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Waynesboro is a city in Burke County, Georgia, United States. The population was 5,766 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Burke County. It is part of the Augusta, Georgia metropolitan area. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - First National Bank
2. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - People's National Bank
3. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - Citizens' National Bank
4. Waynesboro, Virginia - First National Bank
5. Waynesboro, Virginia - Waynesboro National Bank
6. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - First National Bank
7. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - Waynesboro National Bank and Trust Co.
8. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - First National Bank and Trust Co.
9. Waynesboro, Mississippi - First National Bank
10. Waynesboro, Mississippi - First National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $20 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $20 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $20 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $20 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $20 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Notes from common charters are less valuable compared to rarer charters. Value also depends on type, denomination and total notes known for city, state and region. Ultimate determination of value is collector demand.|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.