Get Value Now
1929 $20 Type 1 - Front
1929 $20 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#1471 Farmers National Bank of Virginia, Illinois|
|Year Chartered||1865, 944 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Virginia is a city in Cass County, Illinois, United States. The population was 1,611 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Cass County. Virginia is located at 39°56?56?N 90°12?42?W? / ?39.94889°N 90.21167°W. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Virginia, Illinois - Centennial National Bank
2. Virginia, Minnesota - First National Bank
3. Virginia, Minnesota - American Exchange National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $20 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $20 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $20 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1928B $20 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928C $20 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Issued in sheets of 6 Note (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P192)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.