Get Value Now
1929 $100 Type 1 - Front
1929 $100 Type 2 - Front
|Charter||#14288 Farmers and Merchants National Bank of Rensselaer, Indiana|
|Year Chartered||1934, 397 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Rensselaer is a city located along the Iroquois River in Marion Township, Jasper County, Indiana, United States. The population was 5,885 at the 2013 census. The city is the county seat of Jasper County. Rensselaer is home to Saint Joseph's College. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Rensselaer, Indiana - First National Bank
2. Rensselaer, Indiana - Farmers and Merchants National Bank
3. Rensselaer, New York - National Bank of Rensselaer
|Seal Varieties||Small Brown|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1929 $100 Federal Reserve Bank Note
2. 1928 $100 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1928A $100 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1934 $100 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1934A $100 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1934B $100 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Issued in sheets of 6 Note (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P193)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.