Get Value Now
|Charter||#2114 First National Bank of Fayetteville, Tennessee|
|Year Chartered||1873, 58 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Fayetteville is a city in and the county seat of Lincoln County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 6,994 at the 2000 census, and 6,827 at the 2010 census. A census estimate from 2012 showed 7,072. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Fayetteville, New York - National Bank of Fayetteville
2. Fayetteville, North Carolina - Fayetteville National Bank
3. Fayetteville, North Carolina - Peoples National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Red with rays|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1861 $20 Demand Note
2. 1864 $20 Compound Interest Treasury Note
3. 1863 $20 Compound Interest Treasury Note
4. 1863 $20 Gold Certificate
5. 1864 $20 Interest Bearing Note
6. 1863 $20 Interest Bearing Note
7. 1862 $20 Legal Tender
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Plate letters A-C for $10 Notes, A for $20 Notes (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P 99)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.