Submit Note Now
|Seal Varieties||One: Gold|
|Signature Varieties||1. Teehee - Burke|
2. Speelman - White
|Varieties||3 Varieties: |
1. Grant - Yellow 50 to Left - Gold Colored Reverse
2. Grant - Yellow 50 to Left - Gold Colored Reverse
3. Grant - Yellow 50 to Left - Small Serial Numbers - Gold Colored Reverse
|Star Notes||1 Variety with a Star Serial Number.|
|Mules||1 Variety has mule plates. Back required for identification.|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1928 $50 Gold Certificate
2. 1918 $50 Federal Reserve Bank Note
3. 1929 $50 Federal Reserve Bank Note
4. 1928 $50 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1928A $50 Federal Reserve Note
6. 1929 $50 National Bank Notes
Yellow 50 to Left
Gold Colored Reverse, signatures Speelman - White with Gold seal. Important: Star serial number. Also: Mule plates.
Comment: Great find, note is highly collectible. Notes in new condition up to $20000. 3
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.