Get Value Now
|Seal Varieties||One: Large Brown|
|Signature Varieties||1. Scofield - Gilfillan|
2. Bruce - Gilfillan
3. Bruce - Wyman
|Varieties||3 Varieties: |
1. Seal at Top - Large "One Thousand" Below - Normal Note - No Countersigned Signatures
2. Seal at Top - Large "One Thousand" Below - Normal Note - No Countersigned Signatures
3. Seal at Top - Large "One Thousand" Below - Normal Note - No Countersigned Signatures
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1878 $1000 Silver Certificates
2. 1875 $1000 Gold Certificate
3. 1882 $1000 Gold Certificate
4. 1878 $1000 Legal Tender
|Example Rarity||Seal at Top|
Large "One Thousand" Below
No Countersigned Signatures, signatures Bruce - Gilfillan with Large Brown seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.