Get Value Now
|Type||Legal Tender Note - United States Note|
|Seal Varieties||One: Large Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Allison - Spinner|
1. Type Note
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1875 $5 Legal Tender
2. 1864 $5 Interest Bearing Note
3. 1875 $5 National Bank Notes
4. 1870 $5 The National Gold Bank Note of California
5. 1872 $5 The National Gold Bank Note of California
6. 1873 $5 The National Gold Bank Note of California
7. 1874 $5 The National Gold Bank Note of California
|Example Rarity||Type Note, signatures Allison - Spinner with Large Red seal. |
Comment: Solid collectible potential. Notes About Uncirculated or better value to $1850. 2
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.