Get Value Now
|Type||Interest Bearing Note|
|Seal Varieties||Small Red with spikes|
|Signature Varieties||1. Colby - Spinner|
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. Act of June 30, 1864 - 7 3/10% for 3 years - Issued August 15, 1864
2. Act of June 30, 1864 - 7 3/10% for 3 years - Issued March 3, 1865
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1863 $1000 Interest Bearing Note
2. 1861 $1000 Interest Bearing Note
3. 1865 $1000 Interest Bearing Note
4. 1864 $1000 Compound Interest Treasury Note
5. 1863 $1000 Gold Certificate
6. 1862 $1000 Legal Tender
7. 1863 $1000 Legal Tender
|Other Info||1. Percent interest inscribed on front. May have coupons attached.|
|Example Rarity||Act of June 30, 1864|
7 3/10% for 3 years
Issued August 15, 1864, signatures Colby - Spinner with Small Red with spikes seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.