Get Value Now
|Type||Legal Tender Note - United States Note|
|Seal Varieties||One: Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Chittenden - Spinner|
|Varieties||3 Varieties: |
1. No Series - American Bank Note Co. Imprint - One Serial Number - First Obligation on Reverse - Type 1 Seal - Green Patent Date 30 June 1857
2. No Series - American Bank Note Co. Imprint - One Serial Number - First Obligation on Reverse - Type 2 Seal - Green Patent Date 30 June 1857
3. New Series (no number) - American & National Bank Note Co. Imprints - One Serial Number - Second Obligation on Reverse - Type 2 Seal - Green Patent Date 30 June 1857
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1863 $1000 Legal Tender
2. 1869 $1000 Legal Tender
3. 1864 $1000 Compound Interest Treasury Note
4. 1863 $1000 Gold Certificate
5. 1863 $1000 Interest Bearing Note
6. 1861 $1000 Interest Bearing Note
7. 1864 $1000 Interest Bearing Note
|Example Rarity||New Series (no number)|
American & National Bank Note Co. Imprints
One Serial Number
Second Obligation on Reverse
Type 2 Seal
Green Patent Date 30 June 1857, signatures Chittenden - Spinner with Red seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.