Get Value Now
|Type||Legal Tender Note - United States Note|
|Seal Varieties||One: Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Chittenden - Spinner|
|Varieties||4 Varieties. Will try to identify the note from your image.|
1. No Series - American Bank Note Co. symbol in upper left - First Obligation on Reverse - Type 1 Seal - Green Patent Date Top Center
2. Series 2-3 at right - No American Bank Note Co. symbol - First Obligation on Reverse - Type 2 Seal - Green Patent Date Top Center
3. Series 2 at right - No American Bank Note Co. symbol - First Obligation on Reverse - Type 1 Seal - Green Patent Date Top Center
4. Second Obligation Reverse Other Info Unknown
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1863 $100 Legal Tender
2. 1869 $100 Legal Tender
3. 1863 $100 Compound Interest Treasury Note
4. 1864 $100 Compound Interest Treasury Note
5. 1863 $100 Gold Certificate
6. 1861 $100 Interest Bearing Note
7. 1863 $100 Interest Bearing Note
|Other Info||1. High quality image required. Some counterfeits exist.|
|Example Rarity||Second Obligation Reverse Other Info Unknown, signatures Chittenden - Spinner with Red seal. |
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.