Get Value Now
1902 $100 Red Seal - Front
1902 $100 Red Seal - Back
1902 $100 Date Back - Front
1902 $100 Date Back - Back
1902 $100 Plain Back - Front
1902 $100 Plain Back - Back
|Charter||#3386 First National Bank of Belleville, Kansas|
|Year Chartered||1885, 146 Banks Chartered|
|City Info||Belleville is a city in and the county seat of Republic County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,991. Belleville was founded in 1869, and incorporated as a city in 1878. It was named for Arabelle Tutton, the wife of a member of the town company. Source: Wikipedia|
|Similar Cities||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. Belleville, Illinois - First National Bank
2. Belleville, Pennsylvania - Belleville National Bank
3. Belleville, New Jersey - First National Bank
4. Belleville, Kansas - Peoples National Bank
5. Belleville, Pennsylvania - Farmers' National Bank
6. Belleville, Illinois - Saint Clair National Bank
7. Belleville, New Jersey - People's National Bank and Trust Co.
8. Belleville, Illinois - Belleville National Bank
|Seal Varieties||Red, Blue|
|Other Info||1. Value depends on notes known for charter, condition and market demand.|
|Neat Fact||Date Backs issued in sheets of 2 Notes: 1 $50 Note & $ $100 Note (Friedbergs, 20th Ed. P135)|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.