Get Value Now
|Type||Federal Reserve Note|
|Signature Varieties||1. Villalpando - Brady|
|Varieties||12 Banks Issued Notes: |
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Kansas City, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Francisco, St. Louis
|Star Notes||12 Varieties with Star Serial Numbers.|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1985 $1 Federal Reserve Note
2. 1988 $1 Federal Reserve Note
3. 1988A $1 Federal Reserve Note
4. 1993 $1 Federal Reserve Note
5. 1995 $1 Federal Reserve Note
|Other Info||1. Printed in Washington, D.C. Sheet Fed Press|
2. Printed in Fort Worth, TX - "FW" Next to right front plate number
3. Printed in Washington, D.C. Web Fed Press - No Check Letter-number on Face - Check Number to right of "Trust" on reverse
|Example Rarity||Atlanta , signatures Villalpando - Brady with Green seal. Important: Star serial number. |
Comment: Solid collectible potential. Notes About Uncirculated or better value to $500. 2
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.