Get Value Now
|Seal Varieties||Multiple: 3 total Blue, Brown, Yellow|
|Signature Varieties||1. Julian - Morgenthau|
|Varieties||5 Varieties. Will try to identify the note from your image.|
1. Type Note
2. Red "R" on Front - Experimental Pair
3. Red "S" on Front - Experimental Pair
4. Silver Certificate Surcharged "Hawaii" on both sides
5. Yellow Seal Silver Certificates
|Star Notes||5 Varieties with Star Serial Numbers.|
|Mules||1 Variety has mule plates. Back required for identification.|
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1935A $1 WW2 Brown Seal
2. 1935A $1 WW2 Yellow Seal
3. 1934 $1 Silver Certificates
4. 1935 $1 Silver Certificates
5. 1935A $1 Silver Certificates
6. 1935AR $1 Silver Certificates
7. 1935AS $1 Silver Certificates
8. 1935B $1 Silver Certificates
|Example Rarity||Red "S" on Front|
Experimental Pair, signatures Julian - Morgenthau with Blue seal. Important: Star serial number.
Comment: Solid collectible potential. Notes About Uncirculated or better value to $3100. 1
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.