Get Value Now
|Type||The National Gold Bank Note of California|
|Seal Varieties||One: Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Bruce - Gilfillan|
2. Allison - Spinner
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. City: San Francisco Bank: First National Gold Bank
2. City: Oakland Bank: Union National Gold Bank
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1870 $100 The National Gold Bank Note of California
2. 1873 $100 The National Gold Bank Note of California
3. 1874 $100 The National Gold Bank Note of California
4. 1872 $100 The National Gold Bank Note of California
5. 1875 $100 Gold Certificate
6. 1882 $100 Gold Certificate
|Other Info||1. Banks in various cities issued these notes.|
|Example Rarity||Union National Gold Bank|
Oakland, signatures Allison - Spinner with Red seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.