Limited Value - No Submissions
Find other notes you possess from menu. Submit where indicated.
|Seal Varieties||None or N/A|
|Signature Varieties||1. Allison - Spinner|
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. With long , thin key in Treasury Seal (5 millimeters)
2. With short , thick key in Treasury Seal (4 millimeters)
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1862 1st Issue 25 Cent Fractional Currency
2. 1863 2nd Issue 25 Cent Fractional Currency
3. 1863 3rd Issue 25 Cent Fractional Currency
4. 1863 4th Issue 25 Cent Fractional Currency
5. 1862 1st Issue 25 Cent Fractional Specimens
6. 1863 2nd Issue 25 Cent Fractional Specimens
|Other Info||1. Different design varieties exist - Your note may vary from image - Notes with blank backs are specimens and more valuable|
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.