Submit Note Now
|Type||The National Gold Bank Note of California|
|Seal Varieties||One: Red|
|Signature Varieties||1. Allison - Spinner|
|Varieties||2 Varieties: |
1. City: San Francisco Bank: National Gold Bank & Trust Co.
2. City: Sacramento Bank: National Gold Bank of D.O. Mills & Co.
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1870 $10 The National Gold Bank Note of California
2. 1873 $10 The National Gold Bank Note of California
3. 1875 $10 The National Gold Bank Note of California
4. 1874 $10 The National Gold Bank Note of California
5. 1869 $10 Legal Tender
6. 1875 $10 Legal Tender
7. 1878 $10 Legal Tender
|Other Info||1. Banks in various cities issued these notes.|
|Example Rarity||National Gold Bank of D.O. Mills & Co.|
Sacramento, signatures Allison - Spinner with Red seal.
Comment: One of a few known or unique. Profound rarity. Can appraise on request. 5
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.