Get Value Now
|Seal Varieties||None or N/A|
|Signature Varieties||1. N/A|
|Varieties||4 Varieties. Will try to identify the note from your image.|
1. Perforated edges, with symbol of American Bank Note Co. on back
2. Perforated edges, without symbol
3. Straight edges with symbol
4. Straight edges without symbol
|See Also||If your note doesn't match try:|
1. 1863 2nd Issue 5 Cent Fractional Currency
2. 1863 3rd Issue 5 Cent Fractional Currency
3. 1862 1st Issue 5 Cent Fractional Specimens
4. 1863 2nd Issue 5 Cent Fractional Specimens
5. 1863 3rd Issue 5 Cent Fractional Specimens
|Other Info||1. Different design varieties exist - Your note may vary from image - Notes with blank backs are specimens and more valuable|
|Example Rarity||Perforated edges, without symbol, signatures N/A with no seal. |
Comment: Common note by collecting standards. Notes in About Uncirculated condition value around $150 1
No Obligations Offers and Appraisals
Please submit a good photo or scan. It will be identified and evaluated. Understand there may be subtle differences between the image you see above and your note. Signatures, design, markings and note condition will determine the offer price. Notes in Uncirculated or better condition receive the best offers.
Appraisals can be estimated for wholesale and retail prices. Wholesale is what dealers typically pay. Retail is what a collector might pay. Retail is slightly higher in most cases.
Please visit this page for USA Paper Money Reference. Do not treat this page as a reference guide, it is for appraisal and acquisition purposes only.